Company: OUTFRONT Media Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
As a Charting Coordinator you will assist in the management of
our saleable inventory in efforts to supply clients with inventory
that meets advertiser's needs. The Charting Coordinator will be
responsible for scheduling, inputting and overseeing the media
scheduling for Orlando.
What You'll Do:
* Chart proposals for all media
* Chart contracts for all media
* Assist managers and Account Executives with available
* Ability to create complete work orders and copy verification in
* Assist with any problems with media
* Weekly updates to gather posting/bulletin information and any
posted & delivered (P&D) problems
* Communicate with Operations to confirm copy, posting instructions
(PI's), work orders are all set no later than each Thursday for
next week's postings.
* Maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly P&D reports to clear
all media billings.
* Learn inventory extremely well in order to efficiently plan
* Ensure photos are taken and uploaded into the POP website in a
timely manner (5 day window)
* Enter posting instructions into photography request list
* Enter completion photos into BMS system and coordinate delivery
to sales executives and assistants.
* Lighten photos when necessary
* Provide Marketing/Art Dept/AE with images for marketing tools
What You Bring:
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
* Analytical/problem solving skills
* Ability to prioritize/handle assignments and deadlines
* Self-motivated with at least 1-2 years of professional work
experience (preferably in the advertising field).
* Ability to handle the tasks associated with a fast paced
To all Recruitment Agencies: OUTFRONT Media LLC does not accept
agency and unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to
our OUTFRONT Media employees or any other company location.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to
OUTFRONT Media Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants shall receive equal consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran
status or disability. Please refer to the OUTFRONT Media
Affirmative Action policy statement.
Keywords: OUTFRONT Media Inc, Orlando , Charting Coordinator, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!