Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Regal Marine Industries
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary:The Talent Acquisition Specialist
will identify, recruit, and screen potential employees for specific
positions in a client's company or organization. Supervisory
- None. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Consults with Regal hiring manager to understand the
requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the specified
- Collects and analyzes data to maintain current understanding of
fair and competitive market salaries, candidate availability, and
demand for candidates in particular fields.
- Consults data and records to identify and select potential
candidates for vacant positions.
- Screens candidates, selects qualified and interested candidates
for the interviewing phase, and then connects viable candidates
with clients or hiring managers.
- Checks candidates' references and credentials, verifying
experience and backgrounds.
- Counsels candidates on the interview and hiring process.
- Organizes and attends job fairs, campus events, and other
- Follows up with clients or hiring managers after the interview
process to determine whether a placement can be made; collects
feedback when placement is unsuccessful.
- Arranges meeting locations, travel, and/or accommodations for
applicants and company managers when necessary.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with applicable equal
employment opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude
in conducting interviews.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Thorough understanding of EEO, ADA, and other related
employment laws and guidelines.
- Proficient in Google and Microsoft Office Suite or related
software. Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
Psychology, or related field required.
- At least two years of human resources or related experience
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- SHRM's Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus. Physical
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times. Regal Marine
Industries, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Regal Marine Industries, Orlando , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!