Front Desk Assistant
Company: Neulife Neurological Services LLC
Location: Mount Dora
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Summary of Position:The position will serve our clients,
families, and staff at our front desk. This position will be the
point of contact for all people coming into our facility including
all phone calls. This position does require that you wear a mask as
it is inside of the facility. Mask and COVID-19 precaution training
will be provided.We are looking for several people to fill this
position 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Night Shift 6:45pm - 715am
and Day Shift 6:45am - 7:15pmEssential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following:
- Answering Incoming phone calls and routing calls
- Must have a great personality.
- Must have good phone etiquette.
- Must be able to operate well under pressure.
- Scheduling window visits for patients with families.
- Checking in staff at shift change and taking temperatures for
- Checking in visitors and providers at the facility.
- Demonstrates dependable, regular attendance on time, and
- Demonstrates the ability to use reasoning skills and good
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend, lift, push, pull, stoop,
walk, reach, and move intermittently during working hours without
- Other duties may be assigned.Specific Job Requirements:
- Possesses the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action
- Establishes and Maintains professional working relationships
with all clients, families, visitors, associates, vendors,
- Maintains confidentiality of all proprietary and/or
- Displays integrity and professionalism by adhering to NeuLife's
Code of Conduct and promptly completes mandatory compliance
training as assignedEducation and/or ExperienceHigh School Diploma
or equivalent.Computer SkillsTo perform this job successfully, an
individual should know how to send an email with Microsoft Outlook
Experience in Google Docs, Word and Excel a Plus.EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: Neulife Neurological Services LLC, Orlando , Front Desk Assistant, Other , Mount Dora, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!