Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
Company: Winter Park Care & Rehabilitation Center
Location: Winter Park
Posted on: May 16, 2022
GET YOUR CNA LICENSE WITH US!Are you interested in becoming a
PCA with the opportunity for advancement to a CNA (Certified
Nursing Assistant) position?JOB SUMMARY:This position will be under
the direct supervision of the RN/LPN, and will assist residents
with activities of daily living (ADL's) as needed, help with meal
time, keep resident rooms and center clean and organized, and
complete tasks as assigned.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist residents with personal hygiene such as showers/baths,
dressing, toileting, incontinence care, etc.
- Make beds- occupied and unoccupied.
- Turning/repositioning residents while in bed.
- Pass out meal trays, hydration and snacks.
- Answer call lights.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must have a genuine interest in geriatric work.
Keywords: Winter Park Care & Rehabilitation Center, Orlando , Personal Care Assistant (PCA), Other , Winter Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!