Customer Experience Coordinator
Company: Sentry Management
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSentry Management, Inc. has an exciting
opportunity for a Customer Experience Coordinator in our Home
Office located in Longwood, FL. The Customer Experience Coordinator
is responsible for supporting the company's retention efforts by
assisting the divisions and support staff to maintain a high level
of satisfaction throughout the customer's life cycle. This position
will work cross-functionally with all Sentry team members by
addressing at risk accounts, as well as providing feedback to the
team on the customer user's experience. The purpose of this
position is to coordinate the team's efforts to improve the
customer experience across all Regions of the Company, and manage
resources required to effectively execute strategic, company-wide
and division goals and objectives. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the implementation of strategies that improve
operations and processes in order to provide the best customer
experience for Sentry's internal and external customers.
- Perform assignments associated with department projects as
directed by direct supervisor and Sentry's leadership team.
- Attend to customer service issues and ensure effective and
long-term problem resolution.
- Support divisions retention efforts with all at risk accounts
by monitoring and analyzing re-determined KPI's (Key Performance
- Have knowledge and understanding of Customer Relations
- Strong customer communication skills or experience with
customer issues resolution.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording
information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as
correspondence, or other material.
- Track all terminated accounts and supply data that will assist
in future retention efforts
- Proactively connect with customers to help them achieve greater
success by providing them guidance on features, best practices and
product training through scheduled and recurring business
- Assist in identifying ways of improving efficiency to
streamline processes and enhance the customers experience.
- Capture and organize customer feedback to relay to direct
supervisor and Sentry's leadership team.
- Ability to communicate with team members at all levels of
- All other duties as assigned. Communication Skills
- Oral Communication - Effectively expresses oneself in
one-on-one and group situations and presentations
- Written Communication - Effectively expresses ideas through a
variety of written communications (e-mails, reports, memos, etc.),
demonstrating strong writing skills
- Listening - Demonstrates attentiveness and the ability to
understand the oral communications of others through active
listening skillsMinimum Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ year work experience in customer relationship, property
management or account management position
- 2 years progressive experience in a Customer Service role
- Medical, Dental Vision
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Life & AD&D
- Paid Vacation, Personal/Sick Days and HolidaysSentry Management
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Sentry Management, Orlando , Customer Experience Coordinator, Other , Longwood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!