Wok Cook, Morimoto Asia
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Delaware North Patina Restaurant Group is hiring for a Wok Cook to
join our team at Morimoto Asia Orlando in Lake Buena Vista,
Florida. As a Cook III, you will be a visible Line cook in an open
kitchen. Iron chef Masaharu Morimoto's venture to Asian cuisine
featuring Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Korean and Philippines. You will
gain Culinary growth and experience a true professional kitchen.
Team work is extremely important and need to work well with others
that are all international. We have a very diverse team in the
$1000 Sign-on Bonus!
- $500 at 30 days
- $250 at 60 days
- $250 at 90 days
$1000 Referral bonus for all current associates. Refer someone who
is successfully hired into this role for 90 days and receive a
$1000 referral bonus.
Enjoy park-admission and discounts on merchandise, dining and
As a Full Time Employee, you have the opportunity to partake in the
companies multiple options for benefits that are available after 30
days of employment with scheduled annual increases.
Full Time Employee Total Rewards Package:
Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that helps us
recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We have a
comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the
comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our guests each
and every day.
- Assist in training and coaching of other team members.
- Review menus and customer orders to determine type and
quantities of food to be prepared, properly measures and portions
all food items.
- Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies and procedures.
- May plan menus and estimate required food quantities, labor,
and overhead costs. May lead the work of kitchen assistants in
preparing, cooking, and storing food, as well as in maintaining
kitchen and storage facilities in sanitary condition.
- Utilize kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as:
knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills,
- Ensure proper food temperatures are maintained and food is
- Ensure freshness and quality of all menu items and packages all
products to proper specifications.
- Perform opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and
according proper guidelines.
- Keep workstation, coolers and equipment clean, organized,
sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
- Follow and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Use waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage
- Complete end of day inventory and other opening/closing duties
in accordance with company checklists and procedures.
- Perform other duties assigned. Qualifications
- At least 1 years previous experience in back-of-the-house
foodservice position required.
- Participation in a culinary program is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets and recipes.
- Basic math skills; ability to understand, calculate and follow
recipe measurements and proportions. Physical Requirements
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to lift and carry large pans from ovens or freezers,
weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to handle or operate dangerous kitchen equipment.
- Standing and walking for entire length of shift.
- Frequently required to reach up to 6 to 7 feet, twist at waist,
bending and squatting
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and
- Kitchen environment - noise levels may be
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment. Who We Are
Patina Restaurant Group is a leader in the premium segment of the
restaurant and catering industry, operating restaurants and
managing catering and food service operations at high-profile
venues including, Lincoln Center, Walt Disney World , Disneyland ,
the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, and The
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: baking, cafeteria, cocinero de la parrilla,
dinner, food prep, fryer, kitchen, kitchen prep, lunch, restaurant
Keywords: Delaware North, Orlando , Wok Cook, Morimoto Asia, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!