Quality Assurance Specialist - HUB (Orlando, FL)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
AssistRx has engineered the perfect blend of technology and
talent (you) to provide life sciences companies with an efficient
solution to improve patient uptake, visibility and outcomes. Our
talented team members provide therapy and healthcare system
expertise to help patients achieve better results from care.
A growing organization, AssistRx views our people as our strongest
asset. Join us as we continue to make a difference....
This role is responsible for leading the daily tasks associated
with the company's copay assistance programs. Within this role, the
Quality Assurance Specialist serves customers by identifying,
analyzing, and developing improvements in productivity, quality,
client relationships, and customer service. The Quality Assurance
Specialist regularly provides support to the department manager and
occasionally Senior Leadership in order to effectively maintain
program operations and goals.
- Monitoring associate calls and providing feedback to program
managers on associate strengths/coaching opportunities
- Reviewing associate case records to ensure program metrics are
- Preparing call center reports and tracking service trends
- Participating in the creation and maintenance of program
- Assisting with user acceptance testing of program platform
- Monitoring program AE's
- +5 years call center experience
- Experience in patient support/pharmacy related setting
- Ability to manage time effectively, and meet deadlines with
- Attention to detail, and working knowledge of internal CRM and
- Effective communication skills: written and interpersonal
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity,
and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age,
disability, family medical history or genetic information,
political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based
factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal,
state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the
successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required
to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and
to complete the required employment eligibility verification
document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is
not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or
any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be
considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the
event of a hire
Keywords: AssistRx, Orlando , Quality Assurance Specialist - HUB (Orlando, FL), Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!