Team Support Coordinator
Company: National Airlines
Posted on: May 15, 2022
National Airlines, based in Orlando, FL, operates a fleet of
B747, B757 and A330 aircraft to provide customers with a broad
array of domestic and international operations. National Airlines
specializes in time sensitive and special handling requirements,
utilizing 757-200, 747-400 and A-330 aircraft to accomplish its
Job Title: Team Support Coordinator
Location: Orlando, Florida
Reports To: Senior Corporate Travel Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary: Provides clerical, administrative and travel
support to a select group at National Airlines. The Team Support
Coordinator currently reports to the Sr. Corporate Travel Manager
and will be responsible to assist designated employees with travel
arrangements while assisting with the requirements for travel on
company aircraft, updating data systems and with reconciliation of
travel charges and policy compliance. Below is a list of the
primary functions, but not limited to:
- Responsible for monitoring flight operations to assist
Maintenance and Loadmaster teams (Crew Members) with travel
arrangements (airline/car rental, hotels and ground
transportation). Requests will be via email, phone or walk up.
- Responsible for coordination with key departments to confirm all
documentation is completed before the crew member travels on the
- Responsible to meet regularly with support department key team
members, make recommendations to improve office efficiencies and
assist with the implementation process.
- Travel bookings will be done via online travel tool Concur
through our dedicated travel management company or direct with
select vendors due to safety restrictions.
- Assist with re-booking and cancelling of travel services when
there has been a charter flight change. Note, this happens often
due to the nature of ad-hoc charter business.
- Assist with utilizing unused tickets on file for travelers.
- Maintains updates into databases for Maintenance and Loadmasters,
including AIMS a crew scheduling system.
- Assist with credit card and virtual card reconciliation.
- Provide communication to travelers about their reservations.
- Work with the NAL Corporate Travel Manager to manage compliance
to company travel policy and preferred vender programs.
- Answer travel inquiries, last minute changes and customer service
- Interface with travel vendors to request receipts or book group
- Works with information that may be of a confidential nature. Uses
moderate discretion; works under general supervision.
Supervisory Responsibility: No
- Travel agent experience preferred with domestic and international
destinations and knowledge of travel systems, including Concur.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office based products (Word, Excel,
- Good Customer Service skills, thinking proactively and take
- Detail oriented, able to multitask, self -starter.
- Team player, ability to work independently and with others when
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Maintain a professional and positive attitude.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Corporate Office Orlando
- Hourly competitive salary
- Company benefits including medical/dental/vision/life
insurance/Vacation-PTO and paid holidays (Full-time Only)
Prolonged periods of sitting.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of
various types of work that may be performed. The omission of
specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the
position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment
to the position. The job description does not constitute an
employment agreement between the employer and employee and is
subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and
requirements of the job change.
National Air Cargo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
Protected Veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We
prohibit discrimination in all aspects of employment, including
recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination,
promotions or other conditions of employment or career development.
We take affirmative steps to hire and advance females, racial
minorities, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
We offer Reasonable Accommodations where necessary to candidates
for employment and to our qualified employees with
Keywords: National Airlines, Orlando , Team Support Coordinator, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!