TO Action Line
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionHGV Now Offers Day One Team Member Benefits!!What
will I be doing?As an Action Line TO, - -you would be responsible
for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with
our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through
performing the following tasks to the highest standards:Team Member
will work remotely in an autonomous environment in an effort to
maximize sales volume productivity from their Sales Executive base,
with outlined scheduling, guidelines, and expectations. This role
will require the ability to leverage and demonstrate a high
business acumen intended to drive exceptional results. Candidates
must demonstrate a high competency of the HGV sales guidelines,
business rules, inventory positioning, and deliver on superior
service. - Sales Leader is expected to have strong face to face
closing skills utilizing an on camera, remote face to face
platform. - Team members will be responsible for following all
production and effort-based guidelines while maintaining the Hilton
Grand Vacations values. - - - -
- Deliver a level of professionalism that promotes a team culture
and aligns with the Hilton Grand Vacations vision and values
- Demonstrate an engaging leadership style, building up Sales
Executive confidence and productivity, while exhibiting empathy,
professional maturity, and patience.
- Assist in closing timeshare sales with guests on a multitude of
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently,
collaboratively, and with key partners across the organization.
Such as, but not limited to, Marketing, Club, Business Management,
and on-site offices.
- Must have basic technical abilities to navigate programs such
as Salesforce, Chorus, E-worksheet, RingCentral, Microsoft Outlook,
- Successfully has demonstrated high level of productive
timeshare sales and business acumen in a multi-functional
organization such as HGV. Team member has also successfully shown
the ability to build meaningful and productive relationships with
their member base
- Ensure a fluid business relationship and a "One Team" mentality
through constant communication with the Sales Leaders, and all
- Team members will be capable of delivering on stated goals and
objectives of the role.
- Identify challenges and provide innovative solutions to ensure
budgeted targets are achieved.
- Maintains a presentable, professional work from home
environment. Free of noise and distraction.
- Team member may be required to engage with members face to face
via camera for live closing sequences.
- Participates in all scheduled sales meetings and trainings via
platforms such as Microsoft Teams Meetings, Ringcentral, etc.
- Ensure sales are entered to be processed correctly, taking
guidelines and business rules into account.
- Ensure sales are closed and sustained through the CRM
- Responsible for the appropriate inventory mix in volume
- Need to stay current and knowledgeable regarding prices,
financing rules, FDI, etc.
- Consistent follow through on all policies, procedures, and
ensuring all compliance.
- Must be available to work assigned schedule which may include,
Saturdays, Sundays, evenings, holidays, and any other days/hours as
required to meet the business needs.
- Communicate findings and recommendations with Supervisor to
obtain acknowledgement of opportunities for improvement and process
recommendations - Other duties as requested by management in which
the team member is capable of performing and expected of the role.
QualificationsWhat are we looking for?Hilton Grand Vacations is a
leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To
fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following
minimum qualifications and experience:
- 5+ Years timeshare experience
- Excellent communication Skills
- Senior Sales Leader II status or higher as outlined under the
-current HGV Grand Achievements
- 36 months of Hilton Grand Vacations Sales Leader In-House
- Active state real estate license (if required in state of
residence) Must reside in state where HGV has active broker
- High School Diploma or GEDIt would be advantageous in this
position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and
- 5+ years combined experience in various distribution centers
- Master Sales Leader I status or higher as outlined under the
current HGV Grand Achievements
- Phone Sales ExperienceWe offer an excellent benefit package to
our full-time Team Members that include medical, dental and vision
insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and extraordinary
travel benefits! We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We prohibit discrimination based on any
legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, genetic information (including
testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service
member status or any other status protected by federal, state or
local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions,
and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please
contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Orlando , TO Action Line, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!