Team Lead, Inbound
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company:US1129 FreshPoint Central Florida, Inc., Division of
FreshPoint Central Florida, Inc.Zip Code:32809Minimum Level of
Education:High School or EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:2
YearsEmployment Type:Full TimeTravel Percentage:0JOB SUMMARY
The team leader is responsible for providing daily leadership,
direction, and support to packing associates, line feeders and
stackers; and maintaining a safe, organized, clean and efficient
operation. Must be able to proactively identify and analyze
problems and implement appropriate corrective action to improve
- Work with other line supervisors and management to ensure
appropriate work priorities are assigned and issues are efficiently
communicated and addressed.
- Assign crew members to specific duties to maximize efficiency
for a department.
- Ensure that the crew is working safely and efficiently as a
- Correct anyone who is not following preferred work methods
and/or is working in an unsafe manner, as well as ensure all hazard
analysis and critical control point (HACCP) and other food safety
guidelines are followed at all times.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2 years (extensive) produce knowledge or related
- General understanding of processing procedures of a high volume
warehouse/ production facility.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred.Physical Demand
- Able to manually move 25lbs. frequently and up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push and pull.
- Constant standing and walking for periods over eight
Most important decisions made fully independently:
- Assign duties to crew members and efficiently direct
- Ensure that crew is working safely, following all preferred
work methods and food safety procedures and guidelines.Most
important decisions made with review and approval of other
individuals or supervisors (include the reviews/approvals
- Assigning work priorities to meet customer
- Supervisor/ManagerBENEFITS INFORMATION:For information on
Syscos Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.comHOW WE
PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATESCOVID-19 Precaution(s):
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in
placeOVERVIEW:Sysco is the global leader in foodservice
distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over
13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution
facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer
locations.We offer our associates the opportunity to grow
personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a
dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds
their expectations. Were looking for talented, hard-working
individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you
why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
STATEMENT:Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the
United States.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law.This opportunity is available through Sysco
Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: FreshPoint, Orlando , Team Lead, Inbound, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!