Front Desk Supervisor
Company: Stanford Hotel Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in
accordance with Marriott Hotel standards.
- Answer guest inquires about hotel services, facilities and
hours of operation in a timely manner.
- Follow all cash handling and credit policies.
- Handle check-ins and checkouts in a friendly, efficient and
courteous manner. Use proper two-way radio etiquette at all times
when communicating with other employees.
- Fully comprehend and be able to operate all relevant aspects of
the Front Desk computer system.
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the
shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be able to complete a bucket check, room rate verification
report, and housekeeping report.
- Balance and prepare individual paperwork for closing of shift
according to hotel standards.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as
All candidates will be subject to a criminal background check and
Our company participates in E-Verify.
The Sheraton Orlando Airport provides equal employment and
affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or
disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the
employment process because of a medical condition or disability,
please send me an e-mail at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 505-349-8024 to
let us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: Stanford Hotel Group, Orlando , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!