Posted on: January 16, 2022
Withum is a forward-thinking, technology-driven advisory and
accounting firm, helping clients to Be in a Position of
StrengthSM---in today's modern business landscape. Withum empowers
clients with innovative tools and solutions to address their
accounting, tax, and overall business management needs. Withum is a
place where talent thrives. We recruit only the best and brightest
people, with a genuine passion for the business.
The Non-for-Profit industry group is seeking a Project Coordinator
based out of any of our office locations or remotely within the US.
This role will be an integral position in the not-for-profit
practice area and the person will work closely with our clients and
teams to ensure accurate and timely communications, coordination of
meetings and schedules, maintaining a project file for the service
teams, and ensuring that projects are completed efficiently and
within the required timeframe.
Withum's brand is a reflection of our people, our culture and our
strength. Withum has become synonymous with teamwork and client
service excellence. The cornerstone of our success can truly be
accredited to the dedicated professionals who work here every day,
whose mission is to help our clients grow and thrive - to be in a
position of strength. But our commitment goes beyond our clients as
we continue to live the Withum Way, promoting personal and
professional growth for all team members, clients, and surrounding
How You'll Spend Your Time
- Engaging with clients on specific projects including audit,
tax, and advisory engagements
- Gathering documents related to the projects/clients assigned
and coordinating with the engagement teams
- Tracking materials through our project management teams and
actively engaging team members and clients to move the projects
forward to completion.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders on an
- Establishing appropriate times frames and coordinating meetings
- Utilizing the NFP groups project management system to manage
projects efficiently and in a timely manner
- Participating on the firm wide project management team to
develop best practices and making recommendations for
- Assisting with other duties as needed
The Kinds Of People We Want To Talk To
- Required Education Level: Bachelor's degree
- Required Years of Experience: 1-2 years' experience
- Strong personal and communication skills both written and
verbal; ability to develop relationships with clients and be a go
to contact; able to adapt to a variety of styles and
- Great organizational skill
- Ability to work with several technology platforms including
Microsoft Office suite and learn our project management
- Responsive and ability to manage multiple projects and
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to multitask and adapt
to shifting needs and priorities.
- Reliable, productive, and self-motivated; able to work well
- Able to learn and adapt to new and complex procedures
- Excellent time management skills.
- Project management experience preferred (may include
Withum will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, disability or because they are a protected
veteran. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records. Remotely anywhere within the United States
except the State of Colorado.
Keywords: Withum, Orlando , Project Coordinator, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!