Accounts Payable or Receivable Specialist
Company: Ledgent Finance & Accounting
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Ledgent is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist for
a client in Orlando! This is an immediate direct hire
Duties include: -
- Processing up to 150 invoices a week
- Calling vendors and fixing discrepancies
- Full cycle AP from opening invoices to cutting checks for
- Minimum of 3 years of full cycle AP experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with an ERP platform is a huge plus!
This is an in office position.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume
to email@example.com or apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions
based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments
are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age,
ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other
protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ledgent Finance & Accounting, Orlando , Accounts Payable or Receivable Specialist, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!