Commercial Roofing Service Foreman
Company: Baker Roofing Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This is a unique opportunity to show your leadership skills with
a well-established construction company. Baker Roofing Company is
an industry leader when it comes to providing an outstanding
experience in commercial roofing, residential construction, metal
fabrication, restoration, renewable energy, and more. We pride
ourselves on over 100 years of quality work and investing in our
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The lists below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
- Extensive knowledge and experience in commercial roofing
systems - specifically Built-Up/Modified and Single-Ply.
- Knowledge of safety techniques and procedures and set up a
safety plan, including tool box talks, safety huddles, equipment
- Ability to work independently and supervise and lead the crew
to meet quality and production goals. Calculate and control labor
projections and material needs including inventories. Supervise
- Ability to train the crew and subcontractors as needed.
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize task and meet
deadlines. Supervise for quality control.
- Ability to organized, plan, and execute work assignments.
- Ability to read shop drawings and reproduce details. Knowledge
of how-to layout roofs and walls.
- Ability to climb ladders, stairways and scaffolding.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills necessary to work with the
- Ability to conduct on site meetings with the crew and
- Knowledge of how to seam and solder.
- General knowledge of construction materials and tools involved
in the assembly, installation or repair of roofing structures.
- Ability to perform general physical activities in construction
- Ability to use oral or written communication to convey
information effectively. Meet with GC and customers. Ability to
receive manufacturer training.
- Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to
- Observance of performance of yourself, coworkers or
organization to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Ability to fulfill paper work requirements: time sheets, safety
huddles, material and sheet metal shop requisitions, job reports,
tool box talks, and safety huddles.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
Baker Roofing Company is an equal opportunity employer and gives
consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status. If you need special assistance or an
accommodation in applying for employment at Baker Roofing Company,
please contact our Recruiting department at 919-828-2975 or
EOE Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans; VEVRAA Federal
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Baker Roofing Company, Orlando , Commercial Roofing Service Foreman, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!