Senior CADD Designer
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Actalent Engineering Services is seeking a qualified Sr. Civil
CADD Technician for a large Forensics Engineering firm in the
Central Florida area.Description:
- Under minimal supervision, develop complex engineering
drawings, conceptual plans, exhibits and cost opinions
- Plans, researches, and produces contract drawings based on
constraints defined by project engineer, coordinating both within
and outside of function.
- Designs process systems based on equipment information,
schematics and calculations prepared by project engineers.
- Determines CADD usage and application on projects.
- Determines space requirements and equipment orientation for
development of preliminary and final contract drawings.
- Recognizes and resolves construction conflicts and difficulties
- Performs quantity take-offs, collection of field data and
assists in field surveys.
- Aids in preparation and review of functions section of
specifications, as requested by project engineer.
- Estimates number of sheets and contract drawings, as well as
time required, for design managers review.
- Ensures overall consistency, quality, technical accuracy and
design on projects.Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in CADD Civil 3D design for private and
- Must be knowledgeable in basic construction practices for
civil/structural fieldwork, be able to generate drawings for
engineers and make suggestions for further development.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD 2016, Civil 3D
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Effective written, communication, analytical, and interpersonal
skills Produce high quality deliverables in efficient manner
- Team oriented with strong capability to work independently
- Motivated to lead and mentor others
- Demonstrate a persistent initiative to continually learn new
technical practices and to earn the confidence of clients, company
management/colleagues and regulatorsIf you are interested in this
opportunity, please apply directly to this posting or call
904-527-5617! About Actalent:Actalent connects passion with
purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities
drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our
customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are
making an impact. Were supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Orlando , Senior CADD Designer, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!