Systems Security Design Engineer/Anti-Tamper- Orlando FL
Company: Lockheed Martin
Posted on: November 23, 2021
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees,
families and communities. With employee health and safety as our
top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is
taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID
variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments
to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID
Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly
hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully
vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description:Lockheed Martin's Missile and Fire Control Business is
seeking a Systems Security Engineer (SSE) to join our team at our
Orlando, FL site.
Key tasks include the following:
- Perform System functionality definition including system states
and modes, and anti-tamper and/or cyber security design
- Perform Anti-Tamper Subsystem design, to include requirements
development, trade studies, implementation and maturation of AT
features, analysis of threats and associated countermeasures.
- Develop model-based Systems Engineering diagrams and timing
assessments to characterize subsystem behavior for applicable use
- Generate/maintain Protection Plans and other relevant
- Communicate / coordinate with program leadership personnel,
external customers and independent government review team
- Create information handling plans specific to Program Protection
implementation and develop test plans and procedures
- Participate in internal and external working groups, technical
interchange meetings and program milestone reviews.
- Perform subsystem risk management, to include development and
execution of mitigation strategies.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting
- Familiarity with the Systems Engineering process and its
application to program life cycle
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college in Engineering,
Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience delivering written / oral presentations to program
personnel and customers.
- Ability to think critically to find optimal approaches to
difficult design issues.
Ability to obtain an interim security clearance and considered a US
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Familiarity with the DoD systems lifecycle
- Familiarity with missile system design and/or operations
- Systems Engineering experience with Open System Architecture
design and partitioning.
- Prior embedded system design experience
- Previous experience in the fields of embedded Cybersecurity
and/or Anti-Tamper, including system design and/or vulnerability
- Understanding of NSA-approved cryptographic standards and
methods. Knowledge of DOORS and requirements development /
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools
(Cameo a plus) and DODAF views
- Knowledge of AT- and Cyber-related governance, e.g., RMF,
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Orlando , Systems Security Design Engineer/Anti-Tamper- Orlando FL, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!