Chief Model Based Systems Architect (Grand Prairie, TX or Orlando, FL)
Company: Lockheed Martin
Posted on: November 23, 2021
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees,
families and communities. With employee health and safety as our
top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is
taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID
variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments
to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID
Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly
hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully
vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description:Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control business is
experiencing some substantial growth at our campus in Grand
Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control is seeking a Chief
Architect to lead implementation of MBSE infrastructure across all
of its programs. This role is responsible for ensuring the
technical integrity of our MBSE solution and the development of the
technical runway for future innovations. The role will review
program and functionally generated MBSE artifacts, work
instructions to ensure they meet MFC standards and align with our
strategic approach. The role is also responsible for supporting
program assessments and solving technical issues with modeling
techniques and tools.
Duties will include the following key tasks:
- Perform open system architecture design and partitioning.
- Perform System functionality definition including system states
and modes, and anti-tamper and cyber security design features.
- Conduct Model based performance simulations to determine the
impact of requirements changes on system performance/behaviors.
- Generate/maintain Open System Architecture Management Plans
- Perform supply chain management activity for specification
generation and anti-tamper and cybersecurity provisioning.
- Generate ICDs and verify compliance of supplier designs and
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting
- Must posses a Secret security clearance or greater.
Experience with the following:
- Cameo/MagicDraw MBSE and associated tools developing weapon
- Complex model structures and data models.
- Working as a technical or architecture lead for a significant
program or program area.
- Developing , documenting, and teaching new processes.
- Developing organization-level approaches using information from
across multiple programs.
- Current recognition as an LM Qualified/Advanced Architect.
- Previous work experience with MFC programs and Digital
Transformation, or LM Digital Transformation.
Experience with the following:
- Government side of model-based acquisition programs as a
Government service employee or contractor, preferably with the US
- Developing and/or evaluating proposals with significant MBSE
- Government usage of system models to include review, and
simulations (AFSIM, Performance Simulations, Digital Twin,
- Using the Unified Architecture Framework (UAF) to implement
weapon system architectures.
- Cross-functional integration of MBSE data.
- Working as a functional leader.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Orlando , Chief Model Based Systems Architect (Grand Prairie, TX or Orlando, FL), Other , Apopka, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!