Systems Security/AT Engineer/Top Secret clearance- Orlando , FL
Company: Lockheed Martin
Posted on: November 23, 2021
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees,
families and communities. With employee health and safety as our
top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is
taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID
variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments
to national security.
As directed by Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID
Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, all current and newly
hired employees, in the United States, are required to be fully
vaccinated by January 18, 2022.
Description:Lockheed Martin's Missile and Fire Control Business is
seeking a Systems Security Engineer (SSE) with an active Top Secret
security clearance to join our team at our Orlando, FL site. You
will lead engineering teams in the development and implementation
of Anti -Tamper solutions for our DoD programs.
- Perform System functionality definition including system states
and modes, and Anti-Tamper (AT) and/or cyber security design
- Perform detailed AT Subsystem design, to include requirements
development, trade studies, implementation and maturation of AT
- Characterize system behavior for all applicable use cases, modes
- Generate/maintain Program Protection Implementation Plans and
other relevant artifacts.
- Communicate / coordinate with program leadership personnel,
external customers and independent government review team
- Define procedures for Development and Production environments and
create handling / operations plans specific to Program Protection
- Participate in internal and external working groups, technical
interchange meetings and program milestone reviews.
- Provide status and analysis for Integrated Master Schedules (IMS)
for Anti-Tamper (AT) programs and/or IRAD efforts in sufficient
detail to monitor progress and identify performance issues in a
- Communicate schedule impacts and propose corrective actions to
- Participate in component and technology assessments.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting
- Bachelor of Science, or higher, in one of the following areas:
Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering,
- Experience with Open System Architecture design and
- Prior real-time embedded system design experience.
- Familiarity with the DoD system development lifecycle.
- Experience delivering written and oral presentations to program
personnel and customers.
- Active Top Secret clearance.
- Familiarity with, and design experience throughout the DoD
- Familiarity with missile and/or aircraft fire control system
interfaces, design, and operation.
- Systems Engineering experience with Open System Architecture
design and partitioning.
- Prior embedded system design experience.
- Previous experience in the fields of Cybersecurity and/or
Anti-Tamper, including system design and/or vulnerability
- Understanding of Critical Program Information (CPI) assessment
and protection strategies.
- Understanding of NSA-approved cryptographic standards and
methods, and/or practical application of cryptographic
- Knowledge of DOORS and requirements development / flowdown.
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) tools
(Cameo desirable), DODAF views, development of MBSE diagrams
Knowledge of AT- and Cyber-related governance, e.g., RMF, LO/CLO,
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our
customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand
extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're
dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to
change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast
team works with partners around the world to bring proven
performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin
has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and
Internationally, with business locations in many nations and
Keywords: Lockheed Martin, Orlando , Systems Security/AT Engineer/Top Secret clearance- Orlando , FL, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!