Controller, Kennedy Space Center
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Parks and Resorts is searching for
a Controller to join our team at Kennedy Space Center in Florida's
Space Coast. As Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing
all financial and reporting functions for the unit including
accounting, annual plan, audit assistance, and cash management, as
well as financial analysis of the operation. Our ideal candidate is
deadline-driven, ability to prioritize and adapt to the fast-paced
nature of our business, and able to work with a diverse group of
managers at all levels. Per city, state, or client mandate, all
current and new hires at this location are required to have
received an authorized COVID 19 vaccination. You will be asked to
confirm this prior to receiving a job offer. This role is 100% on
- Preparation, review, and approval of daily sales report,
accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting variances, monthly
financial projections, month-end accounting duties, oversees audit
- Oversees cash management and ensures segregation of
- Control and direct inventory. Validate the accuracy of
- Implementation and enforcement of internal controls; ensure
compliance with company policies and procedures.
- In conjunction with General Manager, coordinate and direct the
preparation of the annual plan budget and financial forecast.
- Analyze and interpret accounting information in order to
appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance
against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness
and operating effectiveness of the unit.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance
- 5 + years of accounting management experience, preferably
managing a multi-department operation in the hospitality industry
similar to the size and complexity of the location.
- Strong knowledge in inventory controls, internal controls,
audits, and cash management is a must.
- Experienced in PeopleSoft Financials Software or similar
system, Hyperion a plus and Microsoft Office. Who We AreAt Delaware
North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Orlando , Controller, Kennedy Space Center, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!