Company: Allied Mortgage Group, Inc.
Location: Winter Park
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Mortgage Loan Processor - BilingualJob Summary
Allied Mortgage Group is a licensed mortgage banker with offices
located in Orlando area. Our forward-thinking team is committed to
helping our clients obtain real estate financing tailored to their
personal needs and goals. We have built a reputation based upon
exceptional customer service, responsible lending practices, a
solid infrastructure and a team of experts comprised of the very
best talent in the industry. We offer our employees a competitive
health benefits plan, tools to build a strong career, extensive and
ongoing training, an entrepreneurial environment, and opportunities
for career growth.Primary Function
The Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for processing Refinance
& Purchase Loan applications in compliance with mortgage lending
and applicable investor guidelines for a variety of loan of
products including (but not limited to) Conventional , FHA, VA, and
USDA transactions. Additionally, this position may also
periodically process specialty products such as 203k, Homestyle,
State Bond, and Down Payment Assistance loans. (Training for
Specialty Products will be provided if applicable)This position is
responsible for performing duties such as analyzing the loan
applications, assessing creditworthiness and the likelihood that a
loan applicant will be able to repay the debt, analyzing the AUS
/Guidelines as it pertains to the loan product and sales structure;
review title commitments and fees, allocate fees properly in the
LOS. The Loan Processor is responsible for monitoring the loan
process and managing the proper expectations with the client, third
parties and the sales staff through closing.Responsibilities and
- Review loan application file to verify that application data is
complete and meets required standards, including type and amount of
mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment
and marital status.
- Utilize technology to manage & analyze loan pipelines
- Send disclosure documents within appropriate timeframes.
- Verify and compile accurate information to be submitted to the
- Prepare commitment letter and provide letter to the appropriate
party for sign-off prior to or on due date.
- Review supporting documentation for completeness and
consistency with the information indicated on the loan application.
Input missing or modified information into the company's loan
origination system. Communicate discrepancies with information and
documentation requirements with loan officer.
- Identify due dates to ensure loan is complete and ready for
- Call for and review sales contracts as well as any required
addendums, if applicable. Call specified companies to request and
obtain title, insurance and verifications needed for approval.
- Inform supervisor of any appropriate escalations as
- Update fees and prepares loan for Initial CD issuance within
required TRID timeframes.
- Order and obtain appraisal, fraud reports, flood zone
certifications in a timely manner.
- Submit approved mortgage loan file to the Mortgage Loan Closer
- Perform other duties as assignedQualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Requires good analytical and math skills, strong oral and
written communication skills, and outstanding computer skills
- Requires the ability to learn new product guidelines, new
processes, and to become a Subject Matter Expert capable of guiding
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, Conventional loans
- Current Mortgage Full Doc Loan Processing knowledge
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to function in an everchanging team environment &
demonstrate strong interpersonal, organizational, and time
- Ability to solve problems
- MS Outlook, MS Excel, & MS Word proficient
- Excellent customer service skills with strong attention to
detail and communication
Allied Mortgage Group, Inc. benefits plan is a comprehensive
program that provides a wide range of benefits designed to meet
your health care needs as well as offer financial security to you
and your family in the future. Some of the benefits offered at
Allied are medical, prescription, dental, and 401k plans.Job Type:
- Mortgage Loan Processing: 3+ years
- Experience working within Encompass LOS considered a plus
Keywords: Allied Mortgage Group, Inc., Orlando , Mortgage Processor, Other , Winter Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!