AP Research Specialist
Company: Creative Financial Staffing LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
AP Research Specialist ABOUT THE COMPANY:
- Our client is a leading organization within the hospitality
- They are a well-known restaurant chain.
- They promote from within.
- They are seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the
accounting team RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer vendor questions associated with invoicing and
- Monitor research mailbox and phone queue and promptly respond
- Issue stop payments of checks as required by vendors
- Research unpaid invoices
- Research, pull back up and prepare transmittals for payment
- Reconcile vendor statements with past due invoices/credit
- Communicate effectively with vendors regarding correct payment
processes including instructing them how to process invoices
through third party systems
- Create, key & upload journal entries as required EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years in a fast paced, customer service environment
- Degree in Accounting or related field
- Oracle experience is a PLUS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines in a
- Exhibits a sense of urgency, understands the importance of
month-end closing deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing LLC, Orlando , AP Research Specialist, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!