Busser, Space 220
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North's Patina Restaurant Group is
hiring Bussers to join our team at Space 220 in Orlando, Florida.
This role requires excellent time management skills as well as the
ability to set priorities and quickly respond to changing needs
within the dining room.Per client mandate, all current and new
hires at this location are required to have received an authorized
COVID 19 vaccination by November 1, 2021. You will be asked to
confirm this prior to receiving a job offer. $1000 Sign-on
$500 at 30 days$250 at 60 days$250 at
90 days$1000 Referral bonus for all current associates. Refer
someone who is successfully hired into this role for 90 days and
receive a $1000 referral bonus. Enjoy park-admission and discounts
on merchandise, dining and hotels.Responsibilities
- Check in with management upon arrival for daily duties and
- Attend pre-shift briefing, taking note of relevant information
including service, food and beverage, and guest notes.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of the dining room
including all equipment, utensils, tables, chairs, service
stations, floors, and windows.
- Remove dirty dishes, silverware, and empty glasses from guest
tables between courses and after guests depart. Return dirty
dishes, silverware, glassware and linen to dish washing area,
sorting appropriately and placing them in the assigned area for
- Reset tables once guests leave according to floor plan or
instructions from management.
- Remove and empty trash as needed.
- Assist in counting china, glass, silver and
- At least 1-year experience or training as a Runner or Busser
with a similar style of dining, capacity, and volume.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and
holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Excellent communication skills.Physical Requirements
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Ability to lift, balance and move large food trays, weighing up
to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to take orders and prepare
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds for set-up, service and
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift; may
include walking up and down stairs.Who We AreAt Delaware North, you
ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
bus boy, busboy, busperson, busser, busser runner, clear table,
delivery driver, limpia mesas, roadhouse busser, water pitcher
Keywords: Delaware North, Orlando , Busser, Space 220, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!