Host, Tutto Italia
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Patina Group is hiring Hosts to
join our team at Tutto Italia in Orlando, Florida. As Host you will
be the first person to welcome and interact with our guests.Per
client mandate, all current and new hires at this location are
required to have received an authorized COVID 19 vaccination by
November 1, 2021. You will be asked to confirm this prior to
receiving a job offer. $1000 Sign-on Bonus!
$500 at 30 days$250 at 60 days$250 at
90 days$1000 Referral bonus for all current associates. Refer
someone who is successfully hired into this role for 90 days and
receive a $1000 referral bonus. Enjoy park-admission and discounts
on merchandise, dining and hotels.Responsibilities
- Reviews floor plan and reservation book daily; creates seating
- Sets up the Host station according to checklist.
- Greets guests and seats them at tables or in waiting
- Seats guests according to seating chart, server rotation and
guest preference and provides guests with menus.
- Maintains control of the seating and wait times.
- Cleans and maintains Host station; contributes to the
cleanliness of the dining and bar areas.
- Inspects dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and
- Answers any guest questions regarding service, and provides
general assistance for guests and employees.
- Speaks with guests to ensure satisfaction with food and
service, responds to complaints and notifies management, and thanks
guests as they are leaving.
- Answers restaurant telephone line during assigned hours of
- Prior experience in guest service environment preferred.
- Attentive and detailed oriented.
- Ability to maintain a high energy level in a fast paced
environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Capable of performing specified procedures and following
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and co-workers.Physical Requirements
- Ability to remain on feet for entire length of shift
- Ability to maneuver between tables and around corners.
- Frequent walking, bending, lifting, reaching, and
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
- Visual acuity and hearing sufficient to read seating chart and
communicate with guestsWho We AreAt Delaware North, you ll love
where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics: anfitri-na,
anfitri-nas, camarero, dining room attendant, dining room captain,
food and beverage server, mesero, server, servidor, wait staff
Keywords: Delaware North, Orlando , Host, Tutto Italia, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!