Digital Project Manager
Company: Insight Global
Location: Winter Park
Posted on: October 15, 2021
- Build project timelines and project plans for new projects,
working with the business development team, the resource manager,
and your project teams.
- Ensure client satisfaction by managing project health,
communicating clearly, and making sure the work we deliver matches
our internal and client standard of excellence.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients during the
project lifecycle to manage project health/scope, facilitate
feedback, discuss project status and deliver reporting, as
- Setup project systems for clients and teams to enable project
workflow, time tracking, document repositories, and aggregated
- Contribute to the creation of project proposals and SOWs by
providing assumptions, risks, mitigation plans, timelines, and
project plans when required.
- Accurately track projects and ensure correct time tracking,
time-and-materials (T&M) reporting, milestone reporting, and
weekly project health status updates.
- Manage client communications, expectations, and strategies from
inception through delivery of an engagement.
- Digital Agency experience
- Experience supporting organizations such as cultural
institutions, education, and entertainment
- Project Management certifications
- National Brand or Enterprise-Level clients/portfolio
- Senior-level 5+ years of Project Management experience
- PM experience managing website development (Ecommerce, CMS,
- websites are developed in WordPress & Drupal (this experience is
- Experience managing budgets of $500k - 1million
- Experience building PM timeline charts, communicating risks to
customers, and time scope management
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time (typically this
position will be managing 5 to 6 projects dependent on size)
- Experience in Agile or Waterfall methodology
- Any Project Management Software experience Jira, Confluent,
ClickUp, Basecamp, Trello, etc.
- Comfortable with mentoring junior team members
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- GREAT PERSONALITY & HUNGRY TO GROW
Keywords: Insight Global, Orlando , Digital Project Manager, Other , Winter Park, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!