Collections Operations Administrator @ South Park
Company: Diamond Resorts International
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Under general direction, the
Collections Operations Administrator is responsible for assisting
work flow processes related to the Collections
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assists with work flow processes
related to the Collections department.
- Maintains working knowledge of
departmental functions and able to perform the tasks within
- Creates, maintains, and
distributes reports on a directed basis.
- Develops, processes, and tracks
invoices, training materials, new hire on-boarding, flow charts,
policies and procedures and Standard Operation Policies
- Responsible for creating new
templates, mail merges, or general work flow to better assist
- Assists the Collections
department with administrative duties as directed by
- Administers routine coverage
during team members' vacation time.
- Maintains and develops various
functions and tasks as assigned.
- Maintains department
- Assists, monitors, and completes
special projects as assigned per management.
- Tracks department volume and
updates departmental communication devices with
- Assists with forecasting and
estimating various metrics.
- Maintains and develops policies
- Develops new training materials
for the department's use.
- Responsible for coordinating
onboarding and training for new hires.
- Coordinates all department
activities, projects, orders, and events.
- Maintains and creates various
reports for distribution to various parties.
- Listens and coaches team members
on calls when necessary.
- Repsonsible for updating
department contests and incentive programs.
- Assists with organizing
departmental folders to include agent logs.
- Completes all required Company
trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and
maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as
- High School Diploma or
- A minimum of six (6) months of
experience in the call center
and/or collections field
- A minimum six (6) months of
supervisory experience in the call center and/or collections
Provides immediate supervision to
direct reports. Oversees and controls the work performance of
others in a close working relationship, often in the same room or
close proximity. A portion of the time may be spent performing
individual tasks similar to those performed by direct reports. May
participate in the interview, selection and training processes, as
assigned. May be responsible for assigning work to direct reports,
reviewing results in accordance to policies and procedures, and
providing recommendations to management.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require
licenses or certifications.
This position requires the capability
to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well
as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
Specific skills and abilities
include, but are not limited to the following:
- Highly organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Quick learner.
- Competent in writing
- Ability to meet and exceed
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft
Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Understand how to develop and
implement business strategies.
- Ability to interpret and create
policies, procedures and manuals.
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient in time management;
the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and
effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation
and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a
cooperative working relation.
- Ability to interpret and create
- Able to use sound judgment; work
independently, with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem
- Able to perform a variety of
duties, often changing from one task to another of a different
nature, with impending deadlines and/or established
- Competent in public
- Performs well with frequent
interruptions and/or distractions.
- Basic math skills.
Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV)
acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as ofAugust 02,
2021.If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you will be
an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur
as we integrate technology, systems and branding but it will take
time until our separate operating systems, employment policies and
benefits are fully integrated.As a result, for a period of time,
employees will receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond
Resorts as well as from HGV and related
Keywords: Diamond Resorts International, Orlando , Collections Operations Administrator @ South Park, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!