Hiring in the Orlando Office for this Inside Sales
Role. Candidate Should Reside in
General Area of Orlando.
Inside Sales Associate for Booming Mortgage
Company. An opportunity to become part of one of the
fastest-growing Mortgage Teams in Florida.
We offer a unique business system that allows the Inside Sales
Associate to work inbound leads with growth opportunity for
advancement to a Mortgage Loan Officer.
Ready to learn?
Founded by the Partners of Florida's #1 Mega-Real Estate
Team in the USA.
Mortgage Professionals that want to excel in the role of
Mortgage Loan Originator/Officer - and utilize increasingly
efficient technological solutions available in today's marketplace
- have the opportunity to participate in a dynamically new approach
to doing business. Your job is to be the trusted adviser to our
clients and customers.
We are expanding and looking for driven, self-starters,
If you are an ambitious, motivated Mortgage Professional looking
for a rewarding position and are ready for a fresh approach, you
will love what we are doing at Florida Funding LLC.
We are looking for ambitious inside sales driven entry level
loan officers who have the drive to succeed. Business is generated
via our referral partners and third-party lead aggregators.
The outgoing, organized, and ambitious Mortgage Loan Originator
will excel in our model where you needn’t chase down opportunities
on your own.
Eventually, you will be rewarded for building your own book of
Our Founders believe in "The 3 H's" that forms our
Culture.... Are you Hungry for more? Are you Humble? And will
Responsibilities: The best Loan Originators
EDUCATE, not sell.
You will ENJOY what you do and be excited about the opportunity
to participate in the amazing homeownership journey we get to be a
part of with our Clients and Customers You will explain our values,
process, how to work with us, and co-author a tailored solution to
maximize value to the client both at closing and over the long
You will take inbound leads, review applications submitted
electronically as well as educate the client on the loan process
You will provide timely communication and be well-known for your
quick and efficient responsiveness.
Ultimately, YOU control your destiny and, with your Loan
Processing partners, are responsible for seeing all Applications
through to closing; building meaningful customer experience and
relationship that leads to long-term and repeat business.
- Work hard every day
- Follow our proven process and model
- Treat each customer the same
- Keep all interested parties apprised of file status
- We seek Mortgage Professionals that are committed and have the
- 1 years of Mortgage experience
- 1 years of Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills and organization
- Have a positive attitude and a lot of energy
- Solid foundation of mortgage experience- as a LO or LO
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to utilize advanced CRM and organize prospecting/sales
- Ability to meet state regulatory licensing requirements for a
Mortgage Loan Officer in the State of Florida
- Bilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, Russian) is a plus; please
mention if bilingual
- Experience in Calyx Point or Encompass is also a
Job Type: Full-time
License: NMLS (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
Paid Training: Yes