Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Precision CNC Manufacturer seeking
experienced Quality Control Inspector. The QC Inspector is
responsible for inspection of incoming materials, in-process
inspections of product and ensures tight tolerance machined parts
meet the specifications of the drawings and the parts meet
customer's quality standards.
- Programming and PCDMIS experience
- Working knowledge of GD&T
- Experience utilizing precision
measuring equipment including calipers, micrometers, indicators,
optical comparator, etc.
- Follow standardized procedures and
instructions for in process and final inspections across a wide
variety of customized parts with very close tolerances and
- Maintain records of results and
prepare required Quality Control forms.
- Ability to analyze and resolve
process issues from basic to very complex.
- Optimize CMM run-time to ensure daily
goals and production targets.
- High degree of mechanical and
mathematical inspection knowledge
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in
Quality Control in a manufacturing environment
- Work schedule Monday thru Thursday,
6:00am - 4:30pm. Must be flexible with work hours and be able
to work Friday's when needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced lab
and manufacturing environment with projects and workflow changing
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Orlando , CMM Programmer, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!