Onsite Licensed Practical Nurse LPN AdventHealth Centra Care
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Onsite Licensed Practical Nurse
LPN AdventHealth Centra Care
Location: Orlando, FL
Top Reasons To Work At
AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to
help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the
Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across
- Full time; Sunday - Wednesday shift OR Monday, Tuesday, Friday,
Saturday (both shifts are 40 hours); Monday - Friday 7am to 5pm,
Saturday and Sunday either 7am to 5pm or 9am to 7pm
You Will Be Responsible
- Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth’s core values of
Keep Me Safe, Make It Easy, Love Me, and Own It.
- Drives customer service initiatives by creating and owning the
- Performs properly and legibly documents and reports all
procedures and assessments in accordance with department
- Utilizing age-specific guidelines, assesses patient during
clinical check-in, documents pertinent medical information and
vital signs. Assesses for signs of abuse or neglect.
- Performs and administers treatments, medications and any
follow-up assessments ordered by the provider, verifying as needed.
Responds appropriately in clinical emergencies and triage
- Performs diagnostic and occupational medicine testing to
include, but not limited to, EKG, spirometry, audiometry, titmus
and pulse oximetry. Completes forensic testing collections in
accordance with Department of Transportation (DOT) and Florida Drug
Free Workplace Guidelines. This may include urine drug screens,
blood/breath alcohol testing, oral fluids and hair testing.
- Appropriately complete check-out duties and relays
instructions/care to the patient or family
- Performs required Quality Control checklist to ensure safety of
- Follows CDC guidelines, infection prevention practices,
demonstrates appropriate use of PPE, performs hand washing
according to policy and follows safety regulations.
- Participates in departmental performance improvement
- May be called upon to train newly hired clinical staff
- Perform COVID Testing daily
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of accredited nursing program
- Current Florida license as an LPN
- CPR Certification
- Continued maintenance BAT Certification after hire
- Continued maintenance of Drug Screen Certification after
Reporting to the Practice Manager and
under the supervision of the Providers, the Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) cares for patients and performs a wide variety of
patient care activities. Adheres to state, federal and
organizational guidelines to ensure quality care and patient safety
with support from the Clinical Excellence team. Is essential in
maintaining organization and facilitating patient flow. Actively
participates in outstanding customer service and accepts
responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally
respectful to all.
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Orlando , Onsite Licensed Practical Nurse LPN AdventHealth Centra Care, Other , Maitland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!