Retail Market Support (Tampa & Orlando)
Company: First Horizon Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Oversees the regional retail support area, including
responsibility for managing risk, maintaining the company’s
commitment to service quality, ensuring efficient operation, and
building loyalty within the banking center workforce.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages Operational Risk and Customer Service, to include
implementation of audit guidelines and procedures, and customer
- Ensures operational efficiency within the banking centers.
- Provide operational guidance; answer branch staff questions
regarding processes, procedures, or policy; provide policy or
procedure manual reference or walk staff through the
- Provides support, direction, and resolution for operational
issues, projects, and problems; research and resolve branch issues
with minimal turnaround time.
- Communicate and coordinate operational updates; provide updates
by phone, email and in person; follow up to ensure understanding
- Prepare for and conduct operational meetings at least
quarterly; review new or updated policies and procedures; promote
open discussion and obtain feedback regarding operational or system
- Perform regular banking center visits outside of risk reviews
and surprise cash counts; devote time to promoting and inspecting
compliance with internal controls, coaching, observing and building
rapport; support implementation of new or changes in documents,
policies, procedures, and system applications.
- Acts as a liaison to all departments and maintains a
professional rapport with those departments.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Assists with directing, coordinating, and evaluating designated
units or certain personnel in accordance with the organization's
policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities may include
interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning,
and directing work; appraising performance; providing pay change
recommendations; disciplining employees; addressing complaints and
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required in this position:
- Bachelor (4-year college) degree and 6-8 years of experience or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Market coverage for Sarasota/Bradenton/Tampa Bay/Central
Florida/North Florida with required branch visits in all
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
Microsoft Office suite
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Orlando , Retail Market Support (Tampa & Orlando), Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!