Business Banking Relationship Manager
Company: First Horizon Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2021
At First Horizon, our Business Banking Relationship Manager
plays a pivotal role improving the lives of our clients and the
well-being of their businesses through financial solutions,
education, achieving their financial goals. In this role you will,
provide a full range of banking services to businesses with annual
sales between $5M to $25M with a focus on client experience and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for loan and deposit growth through client
portfolio, centers of influence and other proactive measures to
grow market share.
- Develops new small business relationships through calling on
potential clients as well as retain/grow existing portfolio.
- Builds and maintains a portfolio mix of targeted high value and
high potential small business clients; determines Strategy and
focus for the small business department and region.
- Broad knowledge of bank products and services that results in
successfully identifying appropriate opportunities to sell the
- Determines best loan structure for prospects/customers'
financial needs, and present solutions to sell bank services. Is
responsible for timely and adequate preparation of annual reviews
- Works closely with other departments and fulfills cross-sell
- Acts as a financial advisor by educating the customer about
financial strategies (e.g. Financial planning, investments,
insurance, credit, market trends) based on customer profile and
financial plan, and matching customer needs with appropriate
products and services.
- Monitors customer information/products, financial plan and
market trends to identify new customer needs and opportunities to
deliver further customer value.
- Active involvement in local civic and nonprofit organizations
to promote goodwill, bank’s commitment to the communities it serves
and to support bank’s CRA objectives.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required in this position:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related field or
equivalent work experience strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in banking relationship management role
or related business lending experience.
- Knowledge of cash flow and business credit underwriting with
commercial credit training preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across
the company to manage customer relationships.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated business acumen with knowledge of diverse types of
businesses, industries, markets, financial and economic
First Horizon (NYSE- FHN) is a top 25 bank in the U.S. with
over 150 years in business. We offer
an award-winning diverse culture and socially responsible workplace.
As a strong financial institution, we
also provide opportunities for career growth. Join us and represent
the distinguished First Horizon organization with our stellar team
of associates by applying today!
Want more: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Orlando , Business Banking Relationship Manager, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!