Company: First Horizon Bank
Posted on: October 11, 2021
The Portfolio Manager assists in the assessment of risk and
management of the Bank’s loan portfolio by providing analytical and
credit oversight and is responsible for the annual review, renewal,
loan covenant compliance reviews and financial collection process
within assigned loan portfolio. Partners with Relationship
Managers to grow and develop a high quality and profitable loan
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluates pertinent information to determine risk rating and
whether a prospect and/or existing credit is an acceptable risk;
identifies credit risk trends at the customer and portfolio level;
notifies manager of risk changes.
- Partners with Relationship Managers to:
- Meet with current and prospective clients to understand the
specific customer requirements and needs.
- Collect appropriate financial data and information to ensure an
accurate risk assessment and thorough underwriting.
- Answer client questions; ensure all data is accurate for loan
- Analyses global cash flow for commercial and individual
prospects, borrowers and guarantors to identify financial
condition, profitability, repayment ability, operating trends,
financial support of credit and other various financial
- Prepares all required financial spreads, Credit Presentation
Sheets, Narrative, Relationship Summary, and Loan Pricing Model and
prepares packages for approval on all new and existing
- Assist in the pricing and structure of new loans and
- Coordinates closing and booking events.
- Monitors industry trends and analyze specific industry trend
data to identify potential areas of risk.
- Ensures a 120 day renewal letter is sent to the customer
identifying the key financial information needed in advance to
process the renewal request; completes loan covenant compliance and
annual loan reviews and review findings.
- Completes, passes and maintains an up to date status for all
positional and company required compliance and regulatory courses
by assigned due date(s).
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the
qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skills, and/or abilities required in this position:
- Bachelor (4-year college) degree at least 8 years of experience
or equivalent combination of education and experience
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
- Microsoft Office suite
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7
Keywords: First Horizon Bank, Orlando , Portfolio Manager, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!