Analyst Brand Operations
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Posted on: September 15, 2021
What will I be
The Brand Operations Analyst supports
and manages projects and initiatives for the Brand Operations team!
This position collects and interprets data to help take measurable
steps to improve the brand performance and meet goals. This
position will also be required to collaborate closely and connect
with partners representing other areas of the organization
including Club, IT, Inventory Management, Rental Sales, HR, Revenue
Management, Marketing, Sales, Purchasing, Design & Construction,
Asset and Relationship Management, Finance, Accounting, Association
Management Services and all aspects of HGV.
- Gather enterprise-wide information and statistics, building
charts and graphs to present results to leadership provides
insights & recommendations using data
- Handle Access & User Lists for systems which support Global
Corporate and Resort Operations environments
- Responsible for Medallia & Mobius customer service scoring
platforms analyzing data, crafting leadership reports, flagging
- Analyzing data to resolve trends and providing clarity to
guest-facing issues that require resolution and recommending
- Oversight of brand and resort operations projects and
- Connect with properties and respective corporate departments by
providing updates, sending surveys, and collecting necessary
- Input and supervise various HGV quality measurement programs to
include quality assurance and guest dedication tracking with trend
tracking and analysis reporting
- Responsible for Hilton QA platform, analyzing trends, providing
recommendations and reporting to leadership
- Use 3rd Party vendors to hone in on quality improvement
opportunities derived from all platforms
- Proactive evaluation of existing reports and ability to
recommend and build new reporting to meet business needs
- Facilitate development & maintenance of ongoing projects (i.e.,
InnSpire, Synergy, Kipsu, etc)
- Schedule, coordinate, take notes, build materials, assist with
systems training, resort operations initiatives and other resort
- Assist department with expense reports, ordering, communication
updates, project work and various ad hoc duties as the need
What are we looking
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and always changing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail, self -starter with prioritization
skills and ability to meet deadlines required.
- 1+ years hospitality experience
- Experience in a Timeshare Environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package to our full-time Team
Members that include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K
plan, Paid Time Off (PTO) program and exciting travel benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
We will ensure that individuals with
disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Orlando , Analyst Brand Operations, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!