Analyst, People Analytics
Company: Universal Orlando
Posted on: September 15, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: Provides a combination of HR
People analytics and systems integration, administration, and
support. Combines multiple data sets from separate Human Resources
Management Systems in order to consolidate into a singular data
source. Heavy focus on analytics and reporting for HR Business
Partners, Finance, and Division leaders by creating, modifying, and
producing report templates, dashboards, and other data
visualizations. Produces reports on a regular basis (weekly,
monthly, quarterly, annually, ad hoc) in order to keep business and
HR partners informed of the HR metrics and analytics of the group.
Publishes talent-related information, tools, and resources on
internal and external platforms to enable communications. Documents
and streamlines processes for efficiency. Optimizes technology to
enable communication, collaboration, and access to information.
Plans and executes systems, processing, and programming
administration functionality of confidential and sensitive data.
Designs, builds, and supports solutions that provide various means
to collect, maintain, and report on global Parks HR data.
- Extract data from separate Human Resources Management Systems,
identify key data fields and consolidate data into one output as
requested by HR and Finance partners. Create, prepare and analyze
reports & visual representations, matrices, organizational charts
and presentations (current and future plan) to draw conclusions and
prepare executive summaries that aid business leaders in a variety
of decision-making processes and communication to key stakeholders
and executive leadership.
- Ensures accurate quality data control and manipulation to
support highly dynamic project and workforce planning. Translates
workforce planning into position management, talent forecasting,
predictive analytics and recruitment requirements.
Collaborates with HR and business partners to assess talent system
and process solutions. Researches and recommends models and
tools to improve processes optimize performance. Develops and
implements progressive process improvements through system
configuration and efficiencies, including design and development of
custom web, macro and/or query-based tools on intranet platform, in
collaboration with HRIS, Records and Information Program (RICP) and
- Enables communication and collaboration through technology.
Optimizes technology for process automation, enhanced accuracy and
self-service. Partners with RICP, IT and Communication and
Branding to design, implement and update intranet and SharePoint
solutions and information.
- Continually seeks opportunities to identify and enable process
improvements. Facilitates process documentation and mapping to
streamline efficiencies and remove redundancies. Maintains SOP
- Assists stakeholders to define and discover their process and
reporting requirements. Lead solutions implementations and
end-user training. Facilitates workshops and presentations
for business updates.
- Identifies key metrics and SLAs to enable informed
talent-related business decisions. Prepares and publishes
dashboards. Analyzes budget needs and spend to prepare AOP
recommendations, track actual versus spend, and maintain department
- Facilitates vendor selection and management by understanding
business need to engage third parties, developing RFI and RFP
requirements, and assessing vendor capabilities. Tracks actual
performance against SLAs to facilitate vendor feedback and
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health
& Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy,
procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in analyzing large qualitative datasets.
- High skill level with Excel.
- Experience developing, deploying, and supporting Microsoft
PowerBI and other visualization, report, and dashboard tools.
- Experienced integrating PowerBI with Office 365 and SharePoint
- Experienced consolidating multiple data sources for use with
PowerBI or other data consolidation, reporting, analytics and
- Desire to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience performing requirements analysis.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, project
management and attention to detail.
- Experience communicating and collaborating with global,
- Ability to effectively manage shifting and sometimes
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
related experience required, Master’s degree is preferred – Data
Analytics, Business, Human Resources, Management Science,
- Minimum of 3 years work experience preparing and presenting big
data analysis, preferably in human resources, finance or industrial
- Experience configuring or reporting in a global HCM, preferably
SAP/Success Factors and PeopleSoft, a plus.
- Experience Project Management, communicating and collaborating
in dynamic, matrixed organizations preferred.
Your talent, skills and experience will be
rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not
accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this
employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to
any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any
form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in
place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will
be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be
paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a
result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity
employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021
Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Keywords: Universal Orlando, Orlando , Analyst, People Analytics, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!