Sr. Programmer Analyst – Architecture Platform Services
Company: Universal Orlando
Posted on: September 15, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Programmer Analyst –
Architecture Platform Services role is to define, develop, test,
analyze, and/or maintain technology solutions related to the Guest
and Team Member experience. This could include writing, coding,
testing, analyzing and delivering both hardware and software
programs and applications and/or performing analyst duties
including research, design, and documentation tasks throughout the
production life cycle.
The Sr. Programmer Analyst should be familiar with the Software
Development Life Cycle as they are expected to be assigned tasks
associated with the SDLC which may include either Software
Development tasks or Analyst tasks based on the needs of our
business partners. This may also include leveraging of Enterprise
Systems to their full extents, development or leadership of project
development efforts, and the transition of delivered solutions to
the Parks Technology Operations team for ongoing support.
This position is based in Orlando, Florida and may require
travel to other NBCUniversal parks and properties on occasion.
- Collaborate with business analysts, programmer analysts,
developers, and architects in conceptualizing and development of
software programs and applications.
- Defect Triage – Assist in quickly identifying defects found
during the software development and quality assurance cycles, to
assign to the correct teams for timely resolution.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of
software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and
specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with
internal users and departments
- Design, run and monitor software tests on new and existing
systems for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for
improvement, and general debugging.
- Documentation of system business requirements, technical
requirements, specifications, and test cases on a
project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and
- Support Release Management and Change Control processes along
with other UPT Compliance Initiatives.Understands and actively
participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by
following established UO policy, procedures, training and team
member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree or equivalent work
experience desired in one or more of the following fields: Computer
Information Technology, Computer Programming and Analysis,
Industrial Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology.
- 5+ years equivalent work experience. Experience preferred in
project management, business analysis, or system design. Conflict
resolution and problem solving techniques required. Good
presentation, facilitation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Proven hands-on experience as a software engineer with a focus
on one or more technologies inclusive or adjacent to Java, J2EE,
- Very highly developed written and verbal communication skills
(including the ability to clearly articulate technical concepts to
a non-technical audience)
- Business Analysis — proven success collaborating directly with
internal customers (i.e., product owners) to understand their needs
and translate them into a working solution
- Adaptability — a fast learner with a willingness to build
solutions using tools to which you may have had little previous
- Empathy—the innate ability to understand the challenges faced
by our customers, and the drive to resolve them
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality technical
- Demonstrated ability of strong customer relationship skills,
problem resolution and improved efficiencies and productivity.
- Experience with large scale enterprise system development and
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Scaled Agile Framework a
; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience
will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance
from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes
submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando
via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a
valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from
Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property
of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the
candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral
or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort.
Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal
Studios. All rights reserved. EOE
Keywords: Universal Orlando, Orlando , Sr. Programmer Analyst – Architecture Platform Services, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!