CDL- A Truck Driver: Dedicated
Company: U.S. Xpress
Posted on: September 15, 2021
LIMITED TIME! U.S. Xpress is offering
a HOME WEEKLY dedicated opportunity -- earn
up to $80,000/yr with paid vacation and great benefits!
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn
a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree — 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress!
Call or Apply for Details!
- Home Weekly
- Stay in the Southeast
- Drivers average $1,250 weekly with top earners making $1,500
- Great Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Match
- Paid Orientation
- Paid vacation after 1 year
- Pet Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement - up to $7,000!
- Newer Trucks - average 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- Military Veterans - NEW Post-9/11 GI Bill® Apprenticeship
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details.
- Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts
(or lanes) plus your GI Bill®.
- Paid Orientation - upon completion & hired
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for
U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in
college. Ask a recruiter for details.
Keywords: U.S. Xpress, Orlando , CDL- A Truck Driver: Dedicated, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!