Great company. Great people. Great
Reliable Onsite Services, a division of United Rentals, the
largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an
excellent opportunity for a Fence Installation Associate ready to
grow their career with the leading company in the industry.
To continue our company's tremendous success and unparalleled
growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to
install, remove, and repair temporary fencing equipment in a safe,
timely, and courteous manner.
Will assist the Fence Installation Driver in the installation,
removal, and/or repair of temporary fencing equipment while
providing exceptional customer service. Some weekend work may
be required as business conditions dictate. May work
independently with little or no supervision.
Skills & Responsibilities:
In assisting the Fence Installation Driver, the Fence
Installation Associate will do the following:
- Follow all safety guidelines and procedures
- Perform pre-use and post-use inspections on any fence
installation tools to ensure their safe and correct operation
- Load trucks with all the necessary equipment, materials, and
tools for the installation project, restocking as necessary for
- Proper unloading of equipment/materials
- Preparation of customer job sites for fence installation
- Setting fence poles, installing fence, and pulling fence with
appropriate tools and to customer specifications
- Ensure job site is clear of any debris post-installation and
post-removal of any fencing project
- Repair temporary fencing units at job sites as requested by
- Frequent customer interaction, including recommendations for
any additional services and supplies needed
- May operate forklift for loading and unloading of fencing
truck, moving fencing equipment/materials on company property, or
at a customer job site
- Maintain professional demeanor and appearance at all times
- Other duties as assigned, may assist as necessary with other
Reliable OnSite Services rental equipment offerings
Superior customer service remains the backbone of United
Rentals, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to
each customer makes you a top-notch candidate.
To be qualified, the ideal candidate should possess, including
but not limited to, the following:
- Diligent attention to safety
- A valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Basic knowledge of safe driving procedures
- One (1) year fencing and/or construction industry experience is
preferred but not required. Training is provided on products,
services, and driver qualifications and procedures.
- Ability to operate a forklift (training provided)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalency
- Ability to mount and dismount trucks multiple times daily
- Ability to frequently lift, move, push, pull, twist, and turn
items up to 45 pounds, and in excess of 45 pounds with
assistance, in the loading and unloading of equipment
- Ability to drive day or night
- Work effectively in all weather conditions and customer work
- Other requirements as determined by customer protocol and
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company,
we believe that it takes great employees to build a great
organization – and we’re passionate about helping our people grow
professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our
culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual
respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to
build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits
offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health
savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life
and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick,
vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive
training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k)
retirement with company match/RRSP; paid time off including sick,
vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development
and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes
medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive
training and development, and career growth opportunities.
*Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women,
minorities, protected veterans and individuals with