Do you have compassion and a passion to help others?
Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts
with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to
achieve your life’s best work.
Ask about our $3,000 sign-on bonus opportunity for Nurse
What You’ll Do:
It is time to take your career to the next level. In this role
as a Float Clinic Nurse for you will be covering Clinic Nurse
duties at our Primary Care Clinics. Must be flexible to travel
within your hired geographic area. You will assist our teams in
building meaningful relationships with patients, their family
members, health care providers and office staff while providing
high quality direct patient care. We’ll offer you more than
talent, resources and can-do culture. We’ll offer you a chance to
improve the lives of others while helping improve the lives of
What Work Will Look Like:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Locations: Differentiate by Regions (Orlando, South
Pinellas/Manatee, Tampa, East Hills, Pasco)
- Provide direct patient care in accordance with Company
protocols, established standards of nursing practice, and the FL
Nurse Practice Act.
- Maintain an active nursing appointment schedule for assisting
the Provider in the monitoring of members’ health care
- Work with the clinical team for appropriate treatment, plan of
care and disposition.
- Ensure patient monitoring and follow up.
- Float Position – Requires Travel within specific
geographic area throughout workday. Ability to secure timely
transportation between locations is an essential function of this
- The Float Clinic Nurse role receives a 10% float differential
that will remain intact as long as the incumbent remains in float
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers (AHA) or CPR/AED
for the Professional Rescuer (American Red Cross).
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Must possess a current and valid LPN or RN Florida state
- LPNs: IV Certification
- Experience with electronic health records (EHR) is
It'd be even better if:
- You’re a RN (RNs: Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Science
- You have managed care experience.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Med-Surg, ER, ICU, Acute Care is
You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or
other company location.
COVID-19 Work Location Requirement: You will be
provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
and are required to perform this role with patients and members on
site, as this is an essential function of this role.
Employees are required to screen for symptoms using a
UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the
work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees
must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition,
when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to
wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an
entire organization around one giant objective; make health care
work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group
family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds
and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to
reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high
performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter.
Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a
singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its
affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its
affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates
are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.