Director of Cardiovascular RN Full Time Days
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Cardiovascular AdventHealth Fish Memorial
Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida
Top Reasons To Work At
AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- Immediate Health Insurance
- Great benefits such as: Educational
- Career growth and advancement
Full Time Day Shift
Will Be Responsible For:
- Plans, organizes and coordinates
the Cardiopulmonary Department efficiently and effectively as
measured by budgetary, productivity, and performance improvement
- Prepares, analyzes, reviews and
monitors personnel, operational, and capital budget for the
- Ensures staff functions in
accordance with specific policies and procedures within the scope
of services for all patient populations unless specified otherwise;
infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric for the
Cardiopulmonary Department and upon the order of the medical
- Evaluates services provided and
increases outpatient volumes.
- Responsible for Human Resource
- Uses independent judgment to hire
new employees and in applicant evaluation.
- Uses independent judgment to
terminate supervised employees as appropriate in accordance with
facility policies rules and procedures. Exercises supervisory
authority to suspend employees for misconduct, initiates the
disciplinary process, and documents employee work infractions,
performance deficiencies and conduct violations.
- Appropriates staffs unit. Assigns
employees and schedules staff utilizing supervisory discretion and
independent judgment. Authorizes and assigns overtime to employees
when determined to be appropriate.
- Responsibly directs, monitors and
corrects employees in the performance of job duties in order to
ensure adequate performance and quality of work.
- Assists employees in an
understanding of performance standards and provides employees with
specific, timely, and constructive feedback
- Uses independent judgment to
adjust/resolve complaints, concerns and problems of supervised
employees regarding work assignments, overtime scheduling and other
work related issues.
- Ensures high quality service in
compliance with all federal, state and local accrediting
- Rules, regulations, statutes,
requirements, and standards including The Joint Commission,
measured through quality control, performance improvement and
customer satisfaction survey results.
- Exemplifies the core values of
Florida Hospital, and serves as a role model and resource for
hospital staff and visitors.
- Acts as a communication liaison
for the department.
- Collects and documents quality
improvement data and leads all Performance Improvement
- Ensures that the department is
adequately equipped. Evaluates and strategically plans for capital
- Orders supplies and equipment as
needed for the department.
- Performs the duties of a staff
level Registered Respiratory Therapist as needed.
- Performs other tasks and related
duties as assigned.
What You Will
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical
field required (Respiratory Therapist or Registered Nurse) or
Associates in clinical field and a bachelors or higher degree in
Business or Healthcare Administration
- Requires seven years of relevant
- Requires a minimum of five years
- Must be a Registered Respiratory
Therapist or a Registered Nurse
- Valid Florida
This position will direct the overall
organization of the Cardiopulmonary department which includes
respiratory therapy, neurodiagnostic, and noninvasive cardiac
testing (EKG, echo, stress testing) departments at
AdventHealth. The Director will be responsible for planning,
directing, coordinating and evaluating the delivery of care for
safety, effectiveness and cost containment as outlined in the
department policies and procedures. This position
requires the Cardiopulmonary Director to be knowledgeable and
proficient in the treatment of respiratory and cardiovascular
disorders for inpatients and outpatients under the direction of the
This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Orlando , Director of Cardiovascular RN Full Time Days, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!