Licensed Health Insurance Agent
Posted on: June 12, 2021
: Handle and respond to inbound phone calls via telephone,
helping them with enrollment questions
- Learn how to support their needs.
- Research and resolve inquiries.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and
updates; including policies, upgrades, and customer care
- Assist prospective customers with all processes in connection
with the Operations teams
- Demonstrate the ability to create, add, edit and troubleshoot
within the client system.
- Maintain acceptable levels of discretion, teamwork and
commitment, endeavoring to exceed expectations in all.
Area of expertise (Skills)
Required experience: Customer Service: 1 year.
Previous experience is preferred.
Other Skills and Experiences (Min)
: High school diploma or GED/ BA/BS preferred Typing 30 wpm
- Experience using Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of PC-based internet and software
- 6 - 12 months experience in a customer support environment is
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively via telephone and email by
utilizing active listening and clearly speaking to customer
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research. A
certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
Keywords: Qualfon, Orlando , Licensed Health Insurance Agent, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!