Posted on: June 13, 2021
Kaycan is a manufacturer and distributor of exterior building
products. We are seeking a full-time Warehouse
Assistant/BackupDelivery Driverfor our
supply center in Orlando, FL. This an exciting
opportunity to join a small, busy, customer-service-oriented team
and help us grow the business in the area. We offer a regular work
schedule (Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.), work-life balance, and
supportive sales and headquarters management team. Our benefits
include excellent health and dental insurance, a 401(K) retirement
plan with a company match, generous time off, among other
- Pick and pull orders as required
- Load and unload trucks
- Work physical inventories as required
- Drive 26-foot long box truck
- Deliver material per packing slip and assigned routes
- Provide excellent customer service
- Related duties as assigned
- High school or equivalent and computer literacy
- Minimum of2 yearsdriving experience
- Current DOT card required or will need to be acquired
- Class B License preferred
- Ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs.
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation, personal/sick time
- Paid holidays
- Workers comp insurance
Here at Kaycan, our employees are at the forefront of everything
we do. We are the leading North American manufacturer and
distributor of exterior building products and strive to be the best
in class in customer experience.
If you are offered this position, it is contingent on your
successful completion of a pre-employment physical and a
pre-employment background check.
*We are an equal opportunity employer. While we appreciate
all expressed interest in joining our team, only candidates
selected for interviews will be contacted.
Keywords: Kaycan, Orlando , Driver, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!