Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Our Orlando, FL office has a challenging career opportunity for
an experienced Land Development Designer. This individual will
primarily be responsible for: designing and producing sets of plans
for commercial and residential Land Development projects; and
implementing and managing AutoCAD drafting and plan preparation
- Ability to design in AutoCAD Civil 3D design package.
- High level of proficiency with cut/fill balance grading design
in Civil 3D.
- Ability to lead plan preparation from acquisition of survey
data and base map preparation through final mylars and record
drawings with minimal direction.
- Ability to set up and manage AutoCAD drafting and plan
- Ability to set up and manage printing/plotting settings.
- Willingness to mentor and teach others.
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, good communication,
team player, self starter.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in
the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor
H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Orlando , Civil Designer, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!