Assistant Manager - Medical Cannabis - Orlando
Company: Liberty Health Sciences
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The focus of this role is to provide support to all store
managers and staff while ensuring that all retail operations are
performing to company standards.
- Oversee and perform all functions associated with management
and oversight of a retail medical marijuana dispensary operating
under licensure from the Florida Department of Health and Social
- Administer routine inspections to maintain the accurate
inventory of all cannabis products.
- Manage and supervise the activities of dispensary staff and
make recommendations or decisions regarding hiring, discipline,
termination, or advancement of employees.
- Ensure that all Procedures are updated in store to provide the
best practice for staff and patients
- Train dispensary staff to ensure a consistent performance and
knowledge base of company standard operating procedures, a
comprehensive understanding of all marijuana and marijuana-infused
or derived products being sold to patients, and best practices for
- Ensure Key performance Indicators are captured
- Manage daily financial reporting requirements and oversee all
cash handling procedures.
- Develop and maintain a schedule of all dispensary staff
- Communicate any patient incidents or complaints to the Store
Manager, Regional Dispensary Manager or Compliance team.
- Protect patient rights by overseeing the employee HIPAA
education program and ensure each employee is maintaining the
confidentiality and privacy of protected health information and
- Oversee patient education and counseling programs. Review and
continuously revise information disseminated by the dispensary
regarding debilitating conditions, their association with medical
cannabis products, side effects, etc.
- Assist in implementation of the strategic plan to guide the
dispensary's operation and expansion with the direction of the
Regional Dispensary Director
- Maintain awareness of both external and internal competitive
landscape, opportunities for improvement, and industry
- Assist in ensuring the dispensary's compliance with all
relevant statutes, regulations, and directives in all respects, as
well as best practices.
- Strive for patient satisfaction in all respects and ensure a
patient-friendly environment at the dispensary.
- Ensure 100% traceability is maintained on the product from
reception to sale to customer
- Ensure the Compliance team and Head of Retail is notified in
the event of a high-risk customer complaint
Keywords: Liberty Health Sciences, Orlando , Assistant Manager - Medical Cannabis - Orlando, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!