AR Cash Poster
Company: Consulate Health Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
A/R Cash Poster - Maitland, FL
Purpose of Your Job Position
As a Consulate Health CareCash Poster,you are entrusted with the
responsibility of carrying out your daily tasks and assigned duties
while demonstrating Consulate's Core Values of Compassion,
Honesty,Integrity, Respect and Passion. You are expected to provide
innovative, responsible results with the creation and
implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve
systems and processes to achieve superior results. The primary
purpose of your job position is to be responsible for the posting
of facility receivables and meeting corporate goals for cash
Duties and Responsibilities
Post all payments from Medicare, Medicaid, HMO/Insurance, etc.
related to A/R transactions within department guidelines. Balance
all cash transactions. Review of billing deposit logs and posting
journals to ensure systems are in balance. Compare billing logs to
checks to be received to ensure timely posting. Research and review
cash posting discrepancies and make corrections as necessary.
Assist facility office managers and CBO with complex accounts
receivables questions re: cash posting reconciliations. Review and
process refunds in accordance with department policies. Research
credit balance accounts for resolution/refund as required.
Process/post adjustments/write-offs to A/R system. Record daily
collection of cash receipts and deposit to appropriate account.
Complete month end close in a timely manner. Adhere to established
reporting procedures and ensure that the numbers balance. Maintain
current and accurate computer data. Attendance required at all
meetings at the discretion of your Manager. Must be computer
literate, excellent working knowledge of all pertinent software.
Timely information reporting. Must stay in compliance with all
state, federal, and government agencies Embrace Consulate Health
Care's five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect,
and passion, and incorporate them into daily job function.
Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction. Conduct
oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every
interaction. Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by
interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a minimum of a High School degree or
- Must possess two (2) years experience related to cash posting,
preferably in a health care environment.
- Experience in bookkeeping, banking, or accounting practices
- Experience in health care accounting preferred but not
- Must posses the ability to review and interpret remittance
- Must have experience with Excel and Microsoft Word
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, coordinating, and
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English
language and possess good communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when
circumstances warrant such action.
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an
example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
and the general public.
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be
willing to incorporate them into existing training practices.
Keywords: Consulate Health Care, Orlando , AR Cash Poster, Other , Maitland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!