In-House Marketing Manager- VIP Club Lounge- Salary + Commission
Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening
families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring
and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family
travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts
and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate
in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill
confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage
success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
Exciting Full Time Opportunity! Paid Training, Weekly
Pay/Commission, Lucrative Compensation Plan, Growth Opportunities,
401K, Health Care Benefits, PTO, and so Much More!
The VIP Lounge and Orlando Breeze Manager is responsible for the
leading a team of Lounge hosts/hostesses and RGS marketers to
ensure our owner/guests have a world class check-in. This includes
asking select guests to attend an informative sales presentation
regarding the benefits of Holiday Inn Club Vacations. The Manager
is to ensure the team is motivated to book tours and the
representatives are operating in a professional and organized
manner while providing a positive world-class experience to our
owners and sales tour guests. The Manager will be responsible for
developing and training the representatives to ensure success. The
Manager is responsible for partnering with the Front Desk team to
provide a high level of customer service. This leader will work
closely with the department Senior Director and report specific
concerns that require escalation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
- Exceed the budgeted tour requirements for Owner, RCI and Renter
prospects. Follow the script and processes that are in place by the
company and demonstrate to the staff the processes do work.
- Ensure the guest satisfaction standards are consistently met
and exceeded. Resolve all customer service challenges in a positive
manner. Partner with the Front Desk Supervisors and Staff to ensure
the warm transfer of owners and guests is happening on a consistent
- Ensure all Marketing training curriculums are being conducted
without exception. Ensure the staff is following our scripting and
delivering a consistent message to our owners and guests. Ensure
you are present in the Lounge and available to take over and assist
in booking a tour when needed.
- Motivate and inspire staff to accomplish published departmental
goals. Coach, mentor, and work closely with new hires and seasoned
staff members to develop their skills to book tours, overcome
objections to become successful Marketing Representatives.
- Strong and proactive decision-making ability and strong problem
- Dependable and goal oriented.
- Strong partnering skills.
- Self-directed but works as a team player.
- Persuasive interpersonal skills to gain acceptance of an idea,
plan, activity, services or product form guests and
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental
and company goals.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Pursuit of continuous improvement to improve, enhance or
increase personal knowledge and skills that will assist in job
- Strong work ethic, high energy level and positive
- Strong administrative, organization and planning skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Customer services and/or hospitality experience required.
- Two years of leadership experienced preferred but not
- Bilingual encouraged but not required.
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we provide the following benefits
to ensure your career is on the right path to success.
- Paid Training - Weekly Pay
- Growth Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits - Health, Dental and Vision Plans.
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program
- Discounts through IHG including additional discounted employee
benefits through our company Perks website
- Outstanding Company Culture
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Orlando , In-House Marketing Manager- VIP Club Lounge- Salary + Commission, Other , Davenport, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!