Line Leader - 1st shift
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position Purpose and Objectives
Responsible for the overall operation of the production line
Essential Job Functions
- Must follow all GMPs and relevant SOPs.
- Responsible for all matters pertaining to the set-up of
assigned production line.
- Responsible for meeting all requirements leading to production
- Make sure the proper packaging components are staged by the
production line at all times.
- Assign line operators to their appropriate positions.
- Continuously trains, monitors, and supports production line
throughout the shift.
- Fill out time and labeling records attached to the Celmark
packaging batch records and releases.
- Responsible for the safety and cleanliness of production
- Responsible for properly completing BOM's, Process orders and
other relevant paperwork as related to packaging department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- This individual must be able to read and apply the information
contained in the product specifications for their operation.
- Calculate and track production gains and losses.
- Problem solving skills.
- Maintain quality, and safety standards.
- Train and monitor line personnel in performance of their
- Effectively change and manipulate line layout for maximum
- Great communication and leadership abilities
- Assigning line workers and monitoring quality and
- Strong interaction with quality assurance, and
- This individual must have 2 years packaging line lead or
similar position experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Good communication skills both written and oral, basic math,
and problem solving skills.
- Have ability to train and lead packaging production line.
- Self-motivated, team player and well organized.
Keywords: Celmark, Orlando , Line Leader - 1st shift, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!