Company: EMCOR Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Mechanical Services of Central Florida, Inc., (MSI) is a
wholly-owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group. Inc. EMCOR is the world's
leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and
facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations
and maintenance. MSI designs, builds, operates and maintains
commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems that
provide healthy, productive and efficient working environments.
With over 320 of the region's most highly trained HVAC specialists
and professionals, we have unmatched resources available to support
the needs of our clients through every phase of their ownership
Job Title: Service Technician
Job Summary: To perform maintenance and Repair work, as
directed, and to process necessary paperwork promptly, accurately
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate company vehicle.
- Initiate and maintain positive customer relationships with all
existing customers and potential new customers.
- Maintain a standard inventory of parts and tools on vehicle for
use in the performance of work.
- Maintain an adequate supply of service invoices for recording
performance of service work and parts used or sold.
- Maintain service vehicles in good, safe operating condition,
attending to normal servicing and reporting to Manager if and when
major repairs or reconditioning are deemed necessary.
- Troubleshoot and repair existing DDC systems.
- Program and verify operation of new and existing DDC.
- Integrate multiple systems into a single platform - LONworks,
BACnet, MODbus, & proprietary communication protocols.
- Perform Commissioning and Retro Commissioning on various
- Create and apply advance controls strategies.
- Provide technical support to end-users and other employees as
- Maintain DDC systems - perform repairs & adjustments, database
management, analyze system performance, & upgrade systems as
- Assist project managers and other personnel with job status,
schedule, and completion requirements.
- Demonstrate high mechanical aptitude.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of good customer service techniques.
- Congenial personality and a helpful attitude.
- Physical activities of standing, balancing, climbing stairs &
ladders, walking and lifting of weights of 50 lbs or more are
required in daily performance of job.
- Use of upper extremities required for forward and overhead
reaching, pushing and pulling, and material handling.
- Use of torso and lower extremities required for kneeling,
crawling, stooping, twisting, and squatting.
- Experience with Honeywell Niagara or Trane BAS systems
- Knowledge with LONworks, BACnet, & MODbus system
- COntrolsHave a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience as Controls Service Technician.
- 8 years of experience as a Service Technician.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: EMCOR Group, Inc., Orlando , Controls Techncian, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!