CDL Truck Driver
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CDL Truck Driver
3400 Bartlett Blvd., Orlando, FL
Drives truck over established route to deliver and pick up
customer and shop equipment.
- Perform pick up and delivery of customer and shop
- Receive instructions and schedules from TAW
- Secure equipment and company trucks properly.
- Safe driving practices and up to date driving credentials.
- Notify dispatcher of required vehicle maintenance and repair as
they become due.
- Verifies load against shipping papers.
- Drives truck to destination.
- Prepares receipts for load picked up.
- May collect C.O.D. payments for goods delivered and for
- Maintains truck log according to state and federal
- Maintains telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive
- Loads and unloads truck.
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights,
brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Adhere to all company polices.
- Observe all safety procedures and policies and use proper
protective equipment (especially eye, ear protection and steel toe
shoes/boots, gloves, etc.).
- Keep vehicle clean and organized.
- Report all injuries, near misses and accidents immediately to a
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have a satisfactory driving record with the ability to
obtain a DOT medical certification.
- Some knowledge of electrical apparatus and/or associated
- Prior experience working in an electric motor shop or industry
related field desired.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disable and vets
- CDL license with prior experience working as a CDL driver with
3 or more years' experience.
TAW is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer
including disabled and Veterans.
This position is located at 3400 Bartlett Blvd., Orlando, FL.
View the Google Map in full screen.
Keywords: TAW, Orlando , CDL Truck Driver, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!