Graphics Hardware Verification Engineer
Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you love creating elegant solutions to highly complex
challenges? Do you intrinsically see the importance in every
detail? As part of our Silicon Technologies group, you'll help
design and manufacture our next-generation, high-performance,
power-efficient processor, system-on-chip (SoC). You'll ensure
Apple products and services can seamlessly and efficiently handle
the tasks that make them beloved by millions. Joining this group
means you'll be responsible for crafting and building the
technology that fuels Apple's devices. Together, you and your team
will enable our customers to do all the things they love with their
devices. In this role, you will be responsible for subsystem and
top-level pre-silicon RTL verification of embedded graphics
- We would like you to have a minimum of 5+ years of relevant
- You should have a strong background in verification of complex
hardware at system or component level with ability to debug issues
across hardware and software.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Architecture, General Purpose
Microprocessor and Memory sub-system micro-architecture.
- Expertise with various HDL simulators and waveform
- Strong experience defining coverage space, writing coverage
model, analyzing results.
- A Deep understanding of both RTL and gate-level simulation
- Experience in GPU architecture and OpenGL/CL is a plus.
- Experience with Perl, Shell scripting, Makefiles, TCL is a
- We look for those who are to be share ideas and ability to
collaborate under aggressive schedules.
As a Graphics Core Hardware Verification Engineer, you will be
tasked with the following:
Apply your knowledge of hardware description languages
(VHDL/Verilog), hardware verification languages
(Specman/SystemVerilog), and logic simulators to verify complex GPU
RTL designs. Develop and drive verification plans. Generate
constrained random and directed tests to implement verification
plan. Run simulations and debug issues across hardware and
software. Build verification test bench components to monitor and
check design. Create functional coverage points, analyze coverage,
and enhance test environment to target coverage holes. Create
automated verification flows for graphics core verification.
Education & Experience
BS/MS CE or EE
Keywords: Apple Inc., Orlando , Graphics Hardware Verification Engineer, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!