Recreation / Activities Aide
Company: Island Lake
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Island Lake -
Recreation / Activities
155 Landover Place,
Longwood, FL 32750
Shift: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM &
The ideal candidate for the
Recreation Aiderole is a caring and compassionate individual that
is dedicated to making a positive impact on their customers. Learn
and expand professionally in a supportive, collaborative
The Recreation Aides
specific responsibilities include:
- Assists in planning and promoting recreation based on the needs
and interests of the customer.
- Provides programs in all recreation component areas on an
individual and group basis.
- Assist customers with leisure materials and programs.
- Documents customer attendance/snacks/fluids offered in POC and
participations level at recreations programs. Attends care plan
meetings as appropriate.
- Performs other responsibilities as directed by the Recreation
experience requirements are:
- High School or equivalent.
- Experience in similar roles preferred.
- Caring, compassionate, and outgoing personality.
Located in Seminole County, Florida, Island Lake Center is
dedicated to providing the highest quality care and quality of life
to customers with widely varying needs, abilities, and
Keywords: Island Lake, Orlando , Recreation / Activities Aide, Other , Longwood, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!