Team Lead, Wardrobe
Company: Universal Orlando
Posted on: May 6, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: Supports management in directing and coordinating
activities of department and employees by performing the following
duties. Sets the Service example and ensures that the team members
are also following required UO service standards. Monitors team
members production and issues breaks. Ensures that garments are
being properly tracked in the inventory system. MAJOR
- Provides work direction to team members. Communicates
performance, behavior standards, and expectations; provides
feedback for recognition and performance improvement.
- Captures written behaviors using the Lead Observation Report to
support. managerial and supervisory documentation.
- Assists with training new and current employees. Assigns who
will provide daily training.
- Informs employees of current and new company policies and
- Observes and directs staff member's compliance with wardrobe
and grooming standards.
- Performs job duties as described in non-lead job
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health
& Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy,
procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned. EDUCATION: High school
degree or GED. EXPERIENCE: 0-1 Year: Employed by UO for a minimum
of 90 days required; or equivalent combination of education and
experience. Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can. Universal
Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and
all related indicia TM & 2021 Universal Studios. All rights
Keywords: Universal Orlando, Orlando , Team Lead, Wardrobe, Other , Orlando, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!